Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday....

I desperately needed a relaxing Saturday and that is exactly what I got today (please remember that everyone views relaxing differently). I started out the morning with a bootcamp workout across the Brooklyn Bridge. It's a great way to get the day started and the blood moving. Next, I venture to Harlem with NY Cares for some basketball with kids and other volunteers. I love kids and basketball so it was the perfect mixture. After lunch, I met some friends in Central Park for an afternoon of quality conversation and good laughs. The afternoon also provided me the chance to catch up with two of my close friends back in Texas.

This day was just what I needed. It reassured me that even though I don't know what my future holds, that day by day God gives me exactly what I need. Not only that, he fills my life with amazing people and wonderful moments. I am BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment